Friday, October 21, 2011

Eye UV protection.

Normally I will put UV protection on my face and avoid eye area as instruct in the packaging. In long run, I find the area around my eye get darker due to no protection.
I decided to find UV cream that can apply to eye area.
I came across UV bright eyes from Lancome.

I apply this and go to office.
I find the colour is too white and bright.
Some of collegues thought that I applying eye shadow but it does not suitable for me.One even commented that I look like "Hantu"
Overall, the comment is not so pleasant to hear as I can say:)Frankly speaking , I never have such bad comment before when I try a new product.
But it's such a waste if I throw it away,hahaha.
I thing it will be better that if it is use as a eye shadow base instead of let it as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment