Saturday, January 7, 2012

Auspicious Day to start work in 2012

I have been looking for this since December last year and finally I found it at herworldplus website. This 2 pictures are from them.




I guess a lot of people also looking for it , therefore I put in my blog.
CNY is coming in 2 weeks time, most of Chinese are preparing themselves to welcome the new year. A lot of preparation need to be done such as spring cleaning, buy the necessary goodies , new clothes and some money for angpow.

This year , the CNY is quite early and close to Christmas.The christmas has not over yet but must be replaced by CNY.The holiday season is quite long this year and after that will have to wait quite sometimes for next holiday.This is the phenomenon that will occur for people that stay in Singapore:)

No comments:

Post a Comment