Thursday, January 13, 2011

Goat's Milk Body Lotion



Goatmilk Comforting Body Lotion (250ml)
Daily moisturising for delicate or sensitive skin formulated with concentrated goatmilk extract, glycerine, oat kernel oil, vitamin E and hydrolysed milk proteins. This sheer light formula absorbs easily and leaves skin feeling soft.
Retail Price: S$ 35.00
____________________________________________

Recently,I just bought body lotion with Goat Milk.It is from Crabtree and Evelyn.
I attracted with the after apply feeling.It gives a smooth ,powdery feeling.
First time I open and used, I found it has a very strong smell in my body until I got complain from my hubby.
I kept my cupboard a few weeks and thought want to get rid of it.
Before I did it, I thought of give it a try one more time.
Second time I apply, I found the smell is not so strong as the first time.
I don't know why, I guess the fragrance has weaken.
I was very happy that I can still used it and no need to waste my money.
It does not come cheap.It cost $35 for 250 ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment