Sunday, January 9, 2011

"I ask heaven" song

I post this song because almost everyday I listened to this song from Taiwan Drama , feature on channel 8.It keeps on turn in my head, I better let the sounds stick on this blog:)This song is nice and full of meaning.I guess auntie and uncle will love it also.



Lyrics:
Hong ya jin siew ki
Hor ya jin siew ki
Ki wan a ye bo ji ki
Ai ya siow si ki ,Qin go lai ta bin
Seo li seo li m zai wu sia yi yi
Si ge te tam tia To wei wu li ye siao si
Wa ye kam qing bo li Bang ga si si
Chorus:
Wa meng ti Wa meng ti Kam ye tang mai chong di
Go zai ai li Jik moi si wa ka ki Wa meng ti
Wa meng Ti Kam ye tang mai chong di
Sio bei bang bui ki Wa bu di bu kam zui zab ni
Kun gua a hor Kam kong si lan yin ye lui
M guan bin dui heng sit mang tiong zui zap ni

Translation

The wind is furious
The rain is also furious
Furious of me for being useless
When I thought love has gone forever
Another love comes and entangle
Thinking of you becoming meaningless
Oh, I ask Heaven, I ask Heaven
Don’t disturb me, please, oh, don’t, Heaven
My love still exist, and I’m the one who who get the torture
Oh, I ask Heaven, I ask Heaven
But Heaven still want to make fun of me further
I try to forget thee, so I get drunk and drunk daily
Look out at the window, I can see raindrops falling
I can’t differentiate it’s rain or my tears, will you tell me?
The pain will follow me wherever I go, even in my dreams

(continue with the chorus – I ask Heaven, I ask Heaven, so on and so forth..hope you are okay after reciting, can still differentiate between rain and tears….)

3 comments:

  1. I wrote English lyrics towards this amazing song. What do you think of it?

    I Ask Why (Wa Meng Ti Cover) By PraeZar

    [Verse:]
    Life is like a song
    There is right and wrong
    From challenges we face daily
    I will say this here
    That there are pieces
    Missing in this life I see
    We fight and argue
    From troublesome things
    Doesn’t matter what we do
    It feels like

    [Chorus:]
    I ask why? I ask why?
    Why my life is like this?
    Answer me please
    Is there a way to fulfill my needs?
    I ask why? I ask why?
    Why my life is like this?
    Even with all my deeds
    Is there a way to live in peace?
    I hope there is a way to live this life
    Instead of fighting we should live for peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete