Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ginger Drink


I bought this product from Thai exhibition in Thai Embassy orchard.
First time I tried, I find that the drink tasted nice and warm.
But because of just arrive , I decide to buy later when I want to go home.
Therefore, I proceed to eat and enjoy the activity there.
After just one hour of walking around and tried a few food there, I decided to go home and I proceed to buy the ginger drink as plan.
Guess what, the ginger drinks has been sold out. It only left 2 open display boxes.
On the board, it is written 1 boxes cost $5 dollars.
The shop keeper said " We are closing,we left 2 boxes but it is opened, you can get both of them for $5.Guess what, I bought the 2 boxes despite they are opened.Anyway, only the paper boxes is open the rest is complete and intact.It is a good buy:)

I like the ginger drink, it tastes very natural and the warm effect is very good.
I often attend clas at night, the air conditioner was very cold.I was freezing for 3 hours.After go home, I will drink this ginger.It makes me feel warm and nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment